- Lost Voices Found: Social Movements and Purposeful Equality in the Ancient Southwest. Tea and Archaeology talk.
- Consent and Dissent in Deep Time. Archaeology Cafe talk
- Hidden Revolutions: Re-examining Transitions in the U.S. Southwest from an Anarchist and Network Perspective. 2015 SAA meetings.
- 230 Years of Anarchist Theory in 5 Minutes. 2015 SAA meetings.
- Livin’ on the Edge (of Salado). Archaeology Cafe talk.
- The past holds lessons, not warnings, about our current Global Crises
- The Miseducation of the Public and the Erasure of Native Americans
- Indigenous People Invented the So-called American Dream
- Graffiti Bombing in U.S. National Parks: Vandalism can be a form of resistance to oppression. But is that the case when a privileged artist mars our public lands?
- Indiana O’Brien and the Raiders of the ‘Maze’
- Heritage Decisions Limit Our Ability to Imagine Alternative Forms of Society
- Ancient Ceramics Show Skill Sharing, Social Networking in Pre-Columbian Era. The Rundown, PBS Newshour.
- Crisis Management in the Ancient Southwest. News, Archaeology.org