- Constructing the Future History: Prefiguration as Historical Epistemology and the Chronopolitics of Archaeology. 2019.
- Anarchist Theory and Archaeology. 2018.
- Sophisticated Rebels: Meaning Maps and Settlement Structure as Evidence for a Social Movement in the Gallina Region of the North American Southwest. 2018.
- Identity is an Infinite Now: Being Instead of Becoming Gallina. 2017.
- Connected and Isolated: A Discussion About Gallina Archaeology with No Resolutions. 2017.
- An Introduction to Anarchism in Archaeology. 2017.
- Approaching an Archaeology of Choice: Consumption, Resistance, and Religion in the Prehispanic Southwest. 2017.
- Are Social Networks Survival Networks? An Example from the Late Prehispanic U.S. Southwest. 2015.
- Multiscalar Perspectives on Social Networks in the Late Prehispanic Southwest. 2015.
- Transformation of social networks in the late pre-Hispanic US Southwest. 2013.
- The dynamics of social networks in the Late Prehispanic U.S. Southwest. 2013.
- Patterns of Resistance: Violence, Migration, and Trade in the Gallina Heartland. 2012.